Zultys Data Archiver Administrator Manual - See Attached
|Title||Archiver: External CDR Database storage and reporting|
|Description:||Archiver feature extended to support storage of Call Detail Records (CDR) in external MySQL database, effectively supporting an infinite number of call records. Built in MX Administrator Call Reports may be run against the external CDR database, alternatively third party applications such as Crystal Reports may be used to develop custom reports that query the external database. The system must have an 'Archiving Data' license installed for this feature to operate. Please refer to the White Paper available from the Knowledge Base System (http://kbs.zultys.com) for detailed configuration and usage information. It is highly recommended that the external CDR database is backed up prior to upgrading MX firmware.|
|Title||Major enhancements to MX Data Archiver including Windows 64 bit and multi-site support|
|Description:||The Data Archiver option that allows for the long term archiving of all voice mails, faxes, call recordings, instant messages and call detail records (CDR) data to an external database has been enhanced with the following new capabilities:
- Multi-site support: Ability for a single instance of Data Archiver service to collect data from up to 128 MX nodes. All data except CDR is stored into a single database.
- Added support for Microsoft SQL (MS-SQL) server for storage of voice mails, faxes, call recordings and instant messages.
- Added support for MySQL server for storage of voice mails, faxes, call recordings and instant messages.
- Added support for SQL requests to search and retrieve archived data. Previously, access was only available via Zultys Archive Access query tool.
- Added support for 64-bit Windows servers. Data Archiver service is now compatible Windows Vista 32 bit and 64 bit, and Windows 7 32 bit and 64 bit.
- Improved operations with network storage
- Improved performance
Note: CDR storage continues to be supported via MySQL database only. Embedded SQLite database continues to be supported for storage of voice mails, faxes, call recordings and instant messages as per previous releases.
Please refer to the 'Data Archiver Deployment Guide' available from the Knowledge Base System (http://kbs.zultys.com) for details of database schema and deployment instructions.